Saturday, July 14, 2012

Time passes so fast

First time I worked as CISO: almost 5 years ago,
first time I was paid by a company just to do IT: 8 years ago,
first time I owned a PC on my own: 12 years ago,
first time I wrote a full-featured game, on a TI calculator: 13 years ago,
first time I gave a lesson on IT matters: 13 years ago,
first time I used Linux as my main OS for home: 13 years ago,
first time I reverse-engineered a piece of software: 14 years ago,
first time I used the Internet, wrote a website (and learnt English): 15 years ago,
first time I used Linux : 15 years ago,
first time I used a PC : 18 years ago,
first time I wrote code, on a CASIO calculator : 20 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't do anything worth of mentioning these past 5 years ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, 2 years ago, I got with the girl of my dreams and 1 year ago, we got engaged. But that's not much to do with IT.
      She gives me some rather military leadership lessons sometimes, so I could possibly include it on this blog ;-)

      Delete

I can read French, English, German and Romanian, please feel free to write in whichever language you prefer.